The cost of medical education in Singapore is far lower when compared to the other study destinations like USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. But then, the price varies from institution to institution as per the courses and the durations. Singapore is mainly known for the medical courses in dentistry and students across the globe prefer the destination. If an Indian student proposes to study in Singapore then he/she has to pay a much subsidized tuition fees with the obligation to work for at least 3 years in Singapore. This adds to the specialization in respective medical courses.
• ACADEMY MEDICINE OF SINGAPORE
• DUKE-NUS GRADUATE MEDICAL SCHOOL
• IMPERIAL COLLEGE-NTU LEE KONG CHIAN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
• JOHNS HOPKINS INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CENTRE
• NATIONAL SKIN CENTRE
• NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - YONG LOO LIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
• SGH POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL INSTITUTE